- Truth Serum Today: Be a Partner in our Free Speech Zone - Click
- All You Wanted to Know About the Truth Serum Blog - Click
Indeed, it is iniquitous to believe that all children who have gender-atypical thoughts or behavior at some point in their development, particularly before puberty, should be encouraged to become transgender.
“Examining research from the biological, psychological, and social sciences, this report shows that some of the most frequently heard claims about sexuality and gender are not supported by scientific evidence.”
In particular, the report is enraging militant LGBT activists on the Left who believe that any notion that their personal life choices are anything but perfect, is hateful.
The report was undertaken by two respected scientists, one of whom is regarded as one of the most influential and important American psychiatrist of the last half century.
Neither man is a cultural conservative and both have strong empathy for the people in the LGBT community; however, both men also respect the scientific process and so the travelled where the evidence took them… even as it led them to argue that the current cultural trends to defend homosexuality and gender confusion are misguided at best, and culturally destructive at worst.
Professor Lawrence S. Mayer of Arizona State University and Paul McHugh of Johns Hopkins University co-authored the groundbreaking sexuality and gender report that looked at the top peer-reviewed studies across the major scientific fields.
Here are some of their “key findings”:
- The understanding of sexual orientation as an innate, biologically fixed property of human beings—the idea that people are “born that way”—is not supported by scientific evidence.
- Compared to heterosexuals, non-heterosexuals are about two to three times as likely to have experienced childhood sexual abuse.
- Members of the non-heterosexual population are estimated to have about 1.5 times higher risk of experiencing anxiety disorders than members of the heterosexual population, as well as roughly double the risk of depression, 1.5 times the risk of substance abuse, and nearly 2.5 times the risk of suicide.
- Members of the transgender population are also . . . click the link to read the rest of the article
We are compelled to pay for this Free Speech Zone - - We would be pleased if you became one of our Free Speech Partners - - Just click the DONATE link below or contact the editor-in-chief [at] email@example.com