- Truth Serum Today: Be a Partner in our Free Speech Zone - Click
- All You Wanted to Know About the Truth Serum Blog - Click
|Available on Amazon|
The #1 fear—fear of death haunts and limits many people. They wonder if there is life after death, or if that is just wishful thinking or religious indoctrination. Over time, this fear can even cause physical and mental illness.
It can keep you from living fully now, from enjoying all the richness and beauty of this earth-experience. What if you knew…no doubt…that no one really dies? Would that change your outlook on life?
Dr. Mark Pitstick has helped people in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers and more for over 40 years. The good Doc wants you to have the security of proof that includes scientific, clinical, religious, and first-hand evidence that we really are immortal souls. He tackles that search in “Soul Proof.”
On my POPPOFF Radio Show, Dr. Pitstick gave me five reasons why you don’t have to fear death.
1) NO ONE REALLY DIES. Scientists agree that the five human senses detect much less than one percent of reality. When your body dies, only a tiny fraction of who and what you really are changes. The other 99.999% is energy, consciousness, spirit, light, intelligence, and love. All that continues on beyond physical death.
2) “DEATH” IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE. Childhood, adolescence, and other life stages impart unique lessons and so does the phase we call death. Although some people yearn for a life without change, that would get very boring very quickly. Death is like a reset button that allows your inner self to try on different roles in the never-ending saga of life. It’s a sign that you have graduated from earth-school.
3) YOU CREATE YOUR OWN HEAVEN OR HELL. The ridiculous concept of a fiery eternal hell has been a big money-maker and people-controller over the ages, but there’s no such place. The afterlife evidence clearly refutes any place of perpetual torment. And heaven is not a big place in the sky; it’s a state of consciousness that can be assessed here and in the hereafter—no matter what is going on around you.
4) YOU WILL SEE YOUR DEPARTED LOVED ONES AGAIN. Much contemporary proof shows that a blessed reunion with your dear ones occurs when you cross over. And, what’s more, you can continue a different but distinct relationship right now with your loved ones who have passed on. So relax about your loved ones dying and remember that death is not a good-bye, just a “see you later.”
5) LIFE IS NEVER-ENDING, BUT EVER-CHANGING. If you can grasp that life consists of perpetual change, you have it made. Just as you enjoy reading different books or watching different movies, your essence likes to experience different facets of life. Your current earth-experience is just one-page of an endless story called life unfolding. Take a deep breath and continue creating the life of your dreams.
That’s just a smattering of what Dr. Pitstick covers in “Soul Proof.” You can check out the rest of the story at his website at www.soulproof.com. So live on and know it does not end at death. It’s just a continuing journey and live it to the fullest!
From the files of Mary Jane Popp at KAHI Radio in Sacramento, California
We are compelled to pay for this Free Speech Zone - Please become our Partner and click the DONATE link below or contact the editor-in-chief [at] email@example.com