Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Black Fans Cheer the 49'ers Losses




Losing again this Sunday to the Arizona Cardinals, the San Francisco 49'ers have lost 8 out of 9 games. I admit it folks. I am experiencing schadenfreude (feeling pleasure because of another person's misfortune). I hope those jive turkey 49ers lose every game this season.

Colin Kaepernick, the 49ers biracial third string quarterback at the time, led/launched a nationwide movement of athletes from middle school to the pros refusing to stand for our National Anthem. Kaepernick said, “ I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.”

Kaepernick is parroting the America-is-a-hellhole-of-racism-for-blacks lie promoted by America-hating Leftists like Black Lives Matter. Leaks have revealed that anti-America billionaire George Soros paid BLM $33 million to divide Americans along racial lines and wreck havoc in our streets; riots, violence and etc.

Interestingly, Samuel L Jackson is worth $170 million, Oprah worth $2.8 billion, Beyonce worth $265 million, Kaepernick worth $22 million and numerous other mega-wealthy black celebs are helping to spread BLM's anti-America destructive narrative to fellow blacks.

Considering that America is the greatest land of opportunity on the planet for all who choose to go for it, these rich blacks are traitorous crushers of young black dreams.

Think about that folks. These anti-America black mega-millionaires are despicably selling black Americans the Left's discouraging lie that the American dream is not available to them due to racism. Meanwhile, their lives are living proof that the American dream is available to all regardless of skin-color and gender.

It has been said that success leaves clues. These prominent extremely successful blacks (Jackson, Oprah, Beyonce and Kaepernick) were not born into wealth. They followed standard tried and true steps to achieve their goals; education, hard work and responsible choices.

In a 1992 interview about the movie, “White Sands”, Samuel L. Jackson said the film crew loved him. The desert was hot and uncomfortable. The crew loved that he knew his lines. Thus, the film crew was able to shoot his scenes in one take and move on. In essence, Jackson was expressing his strong work ethic and professionalism. I suspect this is the reason you can not hardly go to a movie in which Jackson is not featured.

Why isn't Jackson and other successful blacks out there touting striving for excellence (making yourself marketable) rather than selling the Left's lie that white America burns the midnight oil conceiving ways to keep blacks down?

Jackson and other blacks in high places are also spreading the evil lie that cops shoot blacks for no reason. This outrageous lie continues to cause cops to be ambushed. USA Crime Statistics confirms that blacks are killed by blacks 97% of the time. Cops defend and save black lives.

I passed an elderly white gentleman on a bench. His cap read. “Vietnam Veteran”. I thanked him for his service. He thanked me in return. As I walked away, I thought back to my years in the U.S. Army. I was drafted one month after getting married.

I remembered a smoke break during basic training at Ft Bragg North Carolina. A bunch of us young politically clueless soldiers gathered around our drill instructor. We asked him why we were fighting a war in Vietnam. In a nutshell, he said we were fighting the spread of communism to protect our homes, wives, sons and daughters.

Upon returning from a two week leave after basic training, the buzz was our entire battalion had orders for Vietnam. Some guys were petrified and said they were going to Canada. I was scared. I thought, I just got married.

I'm young and could lose my life over a war I know very little about; started by old men. Vietnam had already taken the life of my cousin Jackie's husband, Norman Byrd. Their baby daughter Duchess grew up never knowing her father. Still, I could not imagine deserting.

By some miracle, my name was not on the list to go to Vietnam. I spent my entire military tour at Ft Bragg.

The elderly gentleman I passed on that bench went to Vietnam and suffered the horrors of war, believing he was fighting for freedom, our homes, wives, sons, daughters and our flag. Thinking about it made me weep.

Mr. Kaepernick, you simply haven't a clue. Yes, I would love to see your 49'ers lose every freaking game this season.
__________________________________________

Lloyd Marcus, The Unhyphenated American
Chairman:  The Conservative Campaign Committee

The UK Guardian declared prolific writer, singer and songwriter Lloyd Marcus the Tea Party Movement's most prominent African American, seen on Fox News, CNN and more.

Rejecting hyphenating, Marcus is renowned for proclaiming, "I am NOT an African-American! I am Lloyd Marcus AMERICAN."
_________________________________________

We are compelled  to pay for this Free Speech Zone - Please become our Partner and click the DONATE link below or contact the editor-in-chief [at] truthserumeditor@gmail.com