Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"You're Fired" - Trump tells FoxNews

Donald Trump’s feud with Fox News’s Megyn Kelly took another turn on Tuesday.

Trump’s campaign manager has announced that Trump will skip the debate on Thursday night in Des Moines, Iowa.

The  Daily Caller reports:

Speaking at a campaign rally in Iowa on Tuesday, Trump said, “I’m not a fan of Megyn Kelly [one of the moderators]. I think she’s a third-rate reporter.

     Truth Serum: All You Wanted to Know About the Truth Serum Blog

I think she frankly is not good at what she does and I think they could do a lot better than Megyn Kelly and so I’m going to be making a decision with Fox but I probably won’t bother doing the debate.”

According to The Washington Post, Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said Trump is “definitely not participating in the Fox News debate. His word is his bond.”

     Truth Serum Today: Be a Partner in the Free Speech Zone

Trump said that Fox News “is playing games, yeah. Fox is going to make a fortune. I told Fox you should give money to the wounded warriors.”
_________________________________________

We are compelled  to pay for this Free Speech Zone - Please become our Partner and click the DONATE link below or contact the editor-in-chief [at] truthserumeditor@gmail.com