- Truth Serum Today: Be a Partner in our Free Speech Zone - Click
- All You Wanted to Know About the Truth Serum Blog - Click
|Click Here to Contact Congressman Palazzo|
As you can see below I stayed pretty busy traveling across the 4th District.
I saw a lot of familiar faces and even some new ones while attending events and meetings from the Gulf Coast up to the Pine Belt. As always, it was great to hear from South Mississippians!
- Speaking during the Mississippi Federation of Republican Women's 4th Congressional District conference that took place last weekend on USM's Gulf Park Campus
- Visited the U.S. Government Printing Office and met employees at the agency's secure production facility located at Stennis. In 2008 GPO expanded to South Mississippi and this facility became the second in the nation to produce passports for the Department of State. We have invested more than $40 million into this facility
- Attended the 81st Medical Group Change of Command for Colonel Thomas Harrell at Keesler Air Force Base
- Met with Dr. Jesse Smith and campus leadership at Jones County Junior College. Go Bobcats
- Spoke during the Independent Nursing Home Association Annual Conference Luncheon
- Visited Columbia Block and Brick . . . They are the oldest continuously owned and operated block plant in the state
- Stopped St. James Lighting in Columbia and got a firsthand look at their handcrafted copper lighting fixtures
- Trip to Pine Best and stopped by Lake Serene Grocery for a delicious breakfast and some good company as well
- Spoke with local businesses and EIB team at the Perry County Small Business Luncheon!
- Attended the Waynesboro Rotary meeting
- Speaking at 85th Annual Mississippi Municipal League Conference that took place on the Mississippi Gulf Coast this year
We are compelled to pay for this Free Speech Zone - - We would be pleased if you became one of our Free Speech Partners - - Just click the DONATE link below or contact the editor-in-chief [at] firstname.lastname@example.org