Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas from Congressman Palazzo


On Christmas Eve twenty five years ago, I was boarding a plane to Kuwait. I spent Christmas, New Years and even my 21st birthday that year as a Marine serving in the Persian Gulf.

I was honored to fulfill my duty and serve this country that I love, just like those who are overseas defending our freedoms at this very moment.

That is why every year during this time I’m most grateful for our men and women in uniform who are making great sacrifices so that you and I are able to enjoy this time with our families.

It’s not just our service men and women who carry the burden, but also their loved ones who miss them dearly this holiday season.

Christmas is a time for giving and putting others before oneself.

No one exhibits the true meaning of Christmas more than our men and women in uniform and their families.

They have given us the greatest gift of all.

As we celebrate this holiday season, please join me in keeping our soldiers fighting overseas and their loved ones in your thoughts and prayers.

I wish you and your family the very best this holiday season.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and God Bless

. . . Steven

Steven M. Palazzo












_____________________________________________



Become a Truth Serum Partner Now