- Truth Serum Today: Be a Partner in our Free Speech Zone - Click
- All You Wanted to Know About the Truth Serum Blog - Click
There are some liberal myths that (like a bad case of athlete's foot) just refuse to go away. Ironically, these myths are easily refuted with a simple internet search, but liberals rarely let facts get in the way of a good talking point.
The latest reappearance of these liberal fairytales was in the recent second presidential debate. Hillary Clinton, who is smart enough to know that these myths are about authentic as tales of alien encounters at an LSD convention, insisted on using these myths in the last debate.
To me, that means that she either lied or she isn't as smart as her supporters claim.
Myth #1 "The Clinton Surplus"
I've debunked these myths before in my writings here at Conservative Review, but like that foot fungus, or Jason from the Friday the 13th movies, it keeps coming back. Now, again, for the umpteenth time THERE WAS NO BUDGET SURPLUS IN THE CLINTON YEARS.
Can I be candid here? If you believe that President Bill Clinton's presidency ran a surplus in any year where he occupied the White House then
1) you don't know what you're talking aboutClick here to read the entire article at The Conservative Review
2) you do know what you're talking about and you're lying
3) you aren't interested in anything other than protecting the Democrat "brand."
Dan served for over a decade as a special agent in the United States Secret Service, and currently owns a security consulting business.
You can follow Dan Bongino on his website, at Facebook or on Twitter.
We are compelled to pay for this Free Speech Zone - - We would be pleased if you became one of our Free Speech Partners - - Just click the DONATE link below or contact the editor-in-chief [at] firstname.lastname@example.org