- Truth Serum Today: Be a Partner in our Free Speech Zone - Click
- All You Wanted to Know About the Truth Serum Blog - Click
|Meet Dr. Holly Lucille|
Dieting can be hard work and frustrating too…especially after days or weeks of deprivation and that number on the scale has hardly moved. It might even go in the wrong direction all together. But before you give up, listen up.
Don’t head to that pint of Ben and Jerry’s yet. The good Doc has a simple suggestion she shared with me on POPPOFF.com that can help all struggling dieters. How about a tea detox? According to Dr. Lucille, there are two primary reasons why body toxins interfere with weight loss.
1) “Our bodies try to protect us from dangerous substances by isolating and surrounding them with mucous, fat, and fluid so that they will not cause an imbalance or trigger an immune response. Our body want to keep its fat and fluid in place to buffer the toxins.”Teas have been used for detoxifying and healing properties for many centuries. Here are a few tea types that have been shown both anecdotally and clinically to stimulate the detoxification process and/or jump-start the burning of resistant body fat.
2) “Toxins cause inflammation, leading to leptin resistance. When leptin resistance occurs in the body, excess weight is maintained.”
1) GREEN TEA. Green tea has many well-researched health benefits including its ability to reduce oxidative stress, slow the aging process, reduce the formation of fat cells, speed metabolism, and increase fat-burning.Healing teas have been around for thousands of years, but there is a surge in their use for both detoxing and slenderizing bodies. Dr. Holly Lucille is a nationally recognized and licensed naturopathic doctor and educator who has appeared on a myriad of TV programs with the likes of “Dr. Oz” and “The Doctors.”
2) OOLONG WU YI TEA. Grown in the mountains of China, Oolong increase metabolism, improves alertness and cognitive function. Medicinally, it has been used to prevent tooth decay, cancer, heart disease, and osteoporosis.
3) ROOIBOS TEA. A healing tea with anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
4) GINGER TEA. This tea aids digestive health, lowers cholesterol, dilates blood vessels, triggers thermogenesis, and boosts metabolism.
5) BIRCH TEA. Assists the transfer of toxins out of the body through the skin by stimulating perspiration. Birch possesses antiviral properties and is an immune activator.
6) GUARANA TEA. Guarana lessens food cravings and also increases the metabolic rate. It also acts as a diuretic, aiding the body in the elimination of excess fluids.
7) SYNERGISTIC BLENDS. Tea blends. Blended formulations give dieters and health enthusiasts additional benefits derived from the synergistic effect of the teas when taken in combination. Blended teas like Fit Tea, which contains the organic teas listed above and more, are enjoying tremendous consumer acceptance.
In her book, “The Art of Detoxing,” she explores all the possibilities for doing this thing detoxification which can help with getting fit and weight loss. You can also check out her website www.fittea.com.
Have a spot of Tea for Tox!
From the files of Mary Jane Popp at KAHI Radio in Sacramento, California
We are compelled to pay for this Free Speech Zone - Please become our Partner and click the DONATE link below or contact the editor-in-chief [at] firstname.lastname@example.org