Friday, October 2, 2015

Golden Rule noted by Congressman Palazzo

Meet Congressman Steven Palazzo (R) Mississippi - 4
About Speaker Boehner

On Friday Speaker of the House, John Boehner announced that he will be resigning from Congress at the end of October.

Said Congressman Palazzo, "I commend Speaker Boehner on his lifetime of public service. He has served the people of Ohio honorably, and I believe he truly wants what is best for the American people. I have nothing but respect for him and the decision he made this week.

Moving forward, I believe this is an opportunity to unite the Republican Party once again so we can be effective in our fight to stop this president and his bad policies. The American people voted for a Republican majority in Congress. They want to see their conservative voices represented in Washington, DC."

About Pope Francis' Address

Continued Palazzo, "It was more than an honor this week to be in the presence of Pope Francis and hear his words of wisdom.

Something I think we can all take away from his address is to remember the Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” I believe this is an important message that would make the world a better place immediately if embraced by all.

I was also happy to have Bishop Roger Morin and Monsignor Dominick Fullam of the Biloxi Diocese in Washington, DC as my guests for this historic event."

Click here to contact Congressman Steven Palazzo.
_________________________________________

Become a Truth Serum Partner Now