Friday, May 15, 2015

Another ABC News Democrat Busted

From the web log files of Colonel Allen B. West


ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos apologized on Thursday for not disclosing a potential conflict of interest while covering the presidential race.

In recent years, Stephanopoulos gave $50,000 to the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation,according to Politico. He did not disclose that fact while grilling the author of a book accusing the foundation of corruption.

Stephanopoulos released a statement to Politico apologizing for not taking the “extra step” of telling viewers about his support for the foundation. He stressed he had given the money simply because he cared deeply about its work.

“I made charitable donations to the Foundation in support of the work they’re doing on global AIDS prevention and deforestation, causes I care about deeply,” he said in a statement. “I thought that my contributions were a matter of public record. However, in hindsight, I should have taken the extra step of personally disclosing my donations to my employer and to the viewers on air during the recent news stories about the Foundation. I apologize.”


_____________________________

Become a Truth Serum Partner Now