Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Government phone trees from hell

Government Phone Trees from Hell from Michael Shannon at Newsmax

Try Getting an Answer from the IRS
I've always admired my fellow citizens whose unquenchable optimism leads them to expect to get help when they call a government complaint line.

For me, the term government “complaint line” always creates suspicions regarding sincerity.

I can’t help but recall the bumper sticker I once saw on the back of a truck careening through traffic on the Beltway: Don’t Like My Driving? Call 1–800–EAT–S*#T.

I just assume that's the response I'll get when calling Uncle Sam, too.

And it will be if you call the IRS for help this tax season, since they are cutting back on "customer service." But we're just greedy taxpayers and not people coming here as Jeb Bush says in "an act of love."

Once their eyes adjust after coming out of the shadows, illegals will be able to call up to three complaint lines including: Customs and Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Citizenship and Immigration.

If you'd like to know the cost to install a fourth line for taxpayers incredulous over this waste of money then you need to read the rest of Shannon's column at Newsmax.
______________________________________________

Become a Truth Serum Partner Now